Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Payment gateway in Bangladesh for a foreign company

  1. #1
    Junior Hostboard Member Sparkss2's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2025
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Payment gateway in Bangladesh for a foreign company

    I need some advice. Our SaaS company is a foreign legal entity that is currently entering the South Asian market and planning to launch subscription sales in Bangladesh. Although local users overwhelmingly request local payment methods (bKash and Nagad), we don’t have a registered representative office in Dhaka. Could you recommend a payment gateway in Bangladesh that would work for a foreign company without requiring the setup of a local entity? Ideally, we're looking for a gateway with a simple API and payments in local currency. Has anyone implemented something like this?

    - - - Updated - - -

    As a technical specialist, I have been tasked with finding viable integration options. In general, how feasible is it to connect to a Bangladeshi acquiring network for an overseas service without the red tape involved with local banks? I’m interested in the legal aspects, recurring payments, and transferring funds out of the country.

  2. #2
    Junior Hostboard Member SonikNova's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2025
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Payment gateway in Bangladesh for a foreign company

    Do you need automatic monthly debits for subscriptions? Or are you only planning one-time payments? As a programmer, I recently encountered this issue when a client asked me to urgently add bKash support to a website for users in Dhaka. After searching for options that didn't require setting up a local legal entity, I found the A-Pay Bangladesh. For international projects, it turned out to be the cool solution. The onboarding process is quick. Submitting an application takes 5 minutes, and you can start accepting payments within 24–48 hours with just a few documents (Trade License, TIN, and NID).The client was happy, and I was even more so because I earned a good commission on this project.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •